Leukopak Donor Collection Program
From our robust donor network in Germany and in the USA, donors fulfilling the requirements for leukopak donations are approached to be enrolled within the leukopak donation program. All donations and manufacturing of the product in Europe is done according to the German guidelines for Collection and Processing of Blood and Blood Components (“Hämotherapierichtlinie”) as well as the PPTA Qualified Donor standard and internal SOPs. A manufacturing license as well as a GMP-certificate is granted to all donor centers in Germany. All donations and manufacturing of the product in the USA is done according to the FDA guidelines for Collection and Processing of Blood and Blood components and internal SOPs. All our donor centers are regularly inspected by authorities and customers.
- Viral testing and measurement of cell concentration for every donation
- Option to perform immunphenotyping (CD3, CD4, CD8, CD14, CD19, CD56)
- Donations from donors of all gender, blood groups, age, race and other characteristics are available
- Backup donor scheduled for every donation
- Recall donors
* Availability subjected to certain regions. For more information on donor collection services, please contact us